Atingo - partners for business progress, spol. s r.o. (Ltd) pays the full attention to the quality of translations and their timely delivery.
The quality of translations is secured by the Quality Management Program. The aim of quality policy of Atingo not only deals with the correctness of translation proper, but it covers also the translation’s full applicability, without the need of further checks and/or modifications. This requires:
- correct translation;
- utilisation of terminology and phrases usual for given purpose and in a branch; and
- corresponding formal processing and timely delivery.
The Quality Management Program of translation is based upon the following work principles and procedures:
- three-level control as a minimum of each and every translation in full extent:
- self-check of translation performed by given translator
- check of entirety and formal correctness of translation
- check of precision of translation and terminology used
- involvement of native speaker to the work on each and every translation
- orders history management for each and every client and consistent utilisation of orders archive
- creation and administration of client terms vocabularies. Verification of vocabularies and their utilisation in relevant orders
- creation and administration of translation memories, making use of TRADOS
- cooperation with true-and-tried translators only
- optimal work organisation
- active building of translators’ knowledge and creation of suitable working environment for their high-quality work
Individual activities of the Quality Management Program (checks, proofs, work of native speaker, administration of vocabularies) are a matter of course and clients are not charged any fee for them.
Notice of Change in the Opening Hours during Christmas and New Year\'s Holidays
We would like to draw your attention to change in the opening hours during Christmas and New Year\'s holidays as follows:
From Monday December 21 till Wednesday December 23 our office will be opened from 8:30 a.m. CET till 4:30 p.m. CET.
From Thursday December 24 till Sunday December 27 our office...